Mergers and Acquisitions
Our primary objective is to maximize value for our clients. United States Management Group can obtain that objective as a result of our extensive experience of structuring and executing successful corporate finance transactions, balanced with a clear understanding of our client's industry, business and personal needs.
U.S. Management's merger, acquisition and divestiture professionals offer decades of knowledge and experience to manage the unique corporate finance requirements and demands of companies in the $1 million to $500 million range.
At U.S. Management, the merger, acquisitions and divestiture process is client-controlled. Assuring the client's right to accept or reject any offer is a key priority in our "Twelve-step Sales Process:"
1. Preparing the operation for show
2. Evaluating the financials.
3. Business valuation and assessment of current market conditions.
4. Pre due diligence. (Exclusive U.S. Management procedure)
5. Development of a customized, comprehensive marketing strategy
6. Preparation of marketing materials
7. Execution of the methodical, intensive marketing strategy
8. Solicitation of offers
9. Negotiation of Letters of Intent
10. Advising through investor due diligence
11. Closing process assistance
12. Post-closing funds management